Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Possibly the best meal ever

I love the market in Bellinzona.  Because of this delightful place, in spite of the fact that I failed to accomplish my financial tasks, I was able to assemble the ingredients for a really yummy Swiss Italian meal!

Doug and Krista!  Once you're ready to give your collective (and impressive) brainpower a break, here is your next baking challenge!
Delicious bread in the shape of an alpine peak that has a a sturdy crust and a soft, chewy bread that pulls out in spirals on the inside.  So good.

So good, especially when used to sop up the extra sauce (which is really just heated up sundried tomatoes and garlic) on these tasty little ravioli!

al funghi!

The greens are steamed.  I finally figured out what they taste like - Swiss Chard (duh!  it only took two weeks of eating them to figure that one out...)!  Everything from the market.  Yum!

Buon Appetito!

Ok.  Back to the physics...


No comments:

Post a Comment